Sunday, February 28, 2016

Japan Lucky Crate FAIL

Japan crate advertised a limited edition 1-time crate with 10 candies for $15 earlier this February. Each crate was suppose to contain a variety of items and if you got multiple boxes there would be few repeats. For myself and many others hoping to win some of the bonus prizes this was a total fail. Not only did we not win any DIY kits, plushies, or a Nintendo DS but we received lots of duplicates of items or even missing items.
Here is a side-by-side of when I first opened the box. I was sad I didn't win a pass to redeem a plush or other big items but was still excited to try the drinks and snacks.
Here is a side-by-side of what came in each box, extremely disappointing especially since I was expecting a variety of flavors and items to try. Another thing that bothered me was that my second box only had 9 items instead of 10 like it was suppose to.
In a way I'm glad that I wasn't other who got 5 or 6 of the same item in each box but I'm still mad that Japan Crate didn't keep their word and let a lot of people down.

Side Note: I will be getting one crate in March from Japan Crate and Doki-Doki and will do an in-depth review of all the items. I ordered the box back in January before ordering the Lucky crates but was too late to receive the February boxes.


Thanks for reading XOXO Des

No comments:

Post a Comment