Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mermaid Makeup

 To get into the summer spirit I decided to experiment with some of my makeup. I studied many YouTube videos and observed many pictures before pulling out my makeup. My finished product was only my first attempt and afterwards I decided what i should do next time to make it even better.



Products used:

  • Urban Decay Deluxe Palette
  • Random palette with pink colors
  • Any chapstick
  • Fishnet dress (or any material you can place on your head)
  • Sponge (and or makeup brushes)
  • Colored Contacts
*If you would like you could also use mascara or eyeliner but I forgot to use mascara because I was trying to beat the sunset.



Place a fishnet pattern over your face. 
Take your sponge and go from
-Pink
-"Fishnet"
-"Ransom"
-"Peace"
-"Honey"
-"Graffiti"
layer on the colors til the desired shade. 
*for a brighter look you can always start with a primer or concealer.
*if you would like to include more exposed skin place the fishnet on your neck and arm go from "Graffiti" back to Pink so the colors look more synced.

*Now is when i would put in my contacts if you choose to do so.

For your eyelids use the same order of colors but stop at color that's closest to your eye and fan it out.
*Mine stops at "Peace" so i just extended the blue into the fishnet pattern.

The finishing step is to apply your chapstick and take your pink sparkly eye-shadow and dab it on your lips to make them a more pinky color with a few sparkles to reflect off the camera. 

Now change into a "Mermaid" like top or swimsuit and take pictures to post. If you want a more Mermaid like effect you could always invest in a $3,000 Mermaid Tail to scare others on the beach or have a more realistic mini-photo-shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment