Create easy gradient effect/smokey eye looks perfect for School or a Night out
Going from white to a variety of pinks I created a "smoky eye" or gradient effect; this look was accomplished with the use of L.A Colors pink palette and CG's smoky eye palette.
Using the same technique I was able to create a similar look using neutrals for a more "everyday" type look; this look was accomplished with the use of multiple neutral palettes.
- L.A. Colors- 10 shades of pink
- CG- 4 quad fard accent
- Essence- I <3 STAGE eye shadow base
- Maybelline New York- Bronze haze
- Revlon custom eyes- 020 Naturally Glamorous
- NYX- Doll Eye mascara
- Maybelline New York- Master Duo eyeliner
- Eco Tools-Eye shading brush
- Ulta double sided eye shadow brush
For sharp lines instead of smudged ones place tape from the edge of your eyebrow to your eye before applying eye shadow.